VCWB offer assistance with funder research, bid writing workshops and advice, tender writing and review as well as fundraising advice. We also offer strategic advice, business planning and training . Our team has expertise in supporting charities and voluntary and community organisations. If you are looking for fundraising advice and information to help you find new sources of funding for your projects or day to day running then please get in touch to see how we can help.
VCWB can also offer support to get your organisation started on The Good Exchange.
You can get in touch with Sara Hanson our Bid writing expert for funding support at email@example.com
Our Weekly Newsletter Features new Funding Opportunities as well as deadline information date with Funding news.
When you start thinking about funding and income for your group or organisation you need to ask three main questions.
• What do we need funds for?
• Who is available to get involved in fundraising?
• How much time have we got to spend on it?
You also need to think about all the different ways groups and organisations can get funding. This includes:
• fundraising from individuals and corporations
• earned income – being paid for the services you offer
• contracts – being paid on a larger and formal scale
Locally we have 2 major Charitable Trusts that offer grants – Greenham Trust and Berkshire Community Foundation.
The Trust’s aim is to support local charities and organisations for the benefit of the people in West Berkshire and North Hampshire.
They’ve already supported over 5000 local good causes and distributed over £71 Million since their inception in 1997.
The Good Exchange
The Good Exchange is Greenham Trust’s online fundraising platform which makes it easy for charitable organisations to:
• Receive grants from a range of local funders, including Greenham Trust
• Receive donations from the general public and corporate supporters
• Receive Gift Aid on donations
• Drive donations through crowdfunding
• Support fundraising through Match Funding opportunities
• Fee-free since April 1 2022